A sleepsack is a wearable blanket and a great alternative to loose blanket as it stays on & keeps your child warm without worrying about their movements & changing their sleep positions which can cause them to wake up due to temperature changes.
Sleepsacks are a type of wearable blanket designed to be a safer alternative than a loose blanket! They help babies sleep comfortably and safely by regulating body temperature and applying a gentle weight on your little one mimicking swaddling or a caregiver's hand. Sleep sacks work by making sleep safe, warm, and comfortable for your little one so they can fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Benefits of Sleepsacks:
Sleepsacks can Improve overall sleep for your baby! Here’s how:
- Blankets that stays on & can't be kicked off to ensure your little ones stay warm through the night
- Safety - Cozy & comfortable replacement to a loose blanket for safer sleep environment to reduce risk of SIDS & overheating
- Provides a feeling of security - Your little one can move freely and still feel snug (just like when they were in the womb)
- provides a consistent temperature for baby's comfort, helping them sleep uninterrupted through the night & avoid sudden temperature changes
- Sleep Routine Signals to the baby's brain that it's bedtime, helping establish healthy sleep habits.