What is Eczema?
Eczema also known as atopic dermatitis is a chronic skin condition that is caused by the skin's inability to keep moisture in & irritants out and as a result, can become dry, itchy & inflamed.
Signs of Eczema:
- Skin will look Dry
- Red, Raise & scaly
- cause itching
- Infants may have patches on their arms, legs, scalp or forehead
- Can irritated by heat & polyester clothing
- Worsen in dry winter air or with heat & sweat in summer
- Fragrance & chemicals in lotions, detergents & shampoos
What can help with Eczema?
- Humidifier - Running a humidifier in a room where you spend a lot of time will help keep your skin affected by eczema smooth, supple and soft.
- Moisturizing - Keeping your skin's moisture intact is one of the most important things you can do to help control your eczema or atopic dermatitis
- Super soft clothing much like Cosoco's TENCEL material allows the skin to breathe, keep sensitive skin cool and help minimize irritants!